Highest Intention and Greatest Good
Highest and greatest are both superlatives pointing at the Absolute.
This Word Tool is used to point at the Intention of One; the fullness of Potential; the Best Possible Future for All.
For visual imagery and descriptors, see Best Possible Future.
As an object to Aim at, see Meta Goal.
As the highest guiding and aligning intention, see Creator's Intent.
Pages that link to this page
- Lionsberg Trust Manifesto
- Creator's Intent
- 1.1 The Purpose of the Game - Co-Creating the New World
- Provisional Code
- Provisional Community Agreement
- 2022 Q4 Lionsberg Navigation Chart
- Meta Intention
- Where We Are Going
- Worksite Earth
- 0.2 Introduction
- 0. Introduction
- 1. Intention
- Meta Project Program Statement
- 4.12 Co-Creating Heaven On Earth
- FAQ - What Makes You Think This Will Help And Not Harm?
- FAQ - What Are You Aiming At?
- 11.49 A Higher Order Paradigm, Community, and System
- 11.20 Potential Relative to the Total Nested Hierarchy of Goals
- 11.47 Historical Context of the Broken Paradigms
- 11.50 The Goal and Function of the Higher Order System
- 2.10 Making Our Subconscious Story Conscious
- 3.10 Aiming High
- 3.7 The Universal Intention and Goal
- 3.8 Intention Into Reality
- 3.9 The Ideal
- 5.2 Higher Purpose and Meaning
- 5.5 Quality and Quantity of Meaning
- 5.9 Acting As If We Are Individually And Solely Responsible
- 9.43 The Sovereignty, Autonomy And Responsibility Of Every Individual Soldier, Officer, And Wielder Of Force
- 9.8 The Lower, Temporal, Secular Law, And The Higher, Eternal, Spiritual Law
- 9.38 Commanders Intent
- Meditation 580
- New Language
- 4.3 Recap
- 2.8 The Gift of an Integrated System
- 3.4 Writing Your Story
- 2.10 A Final Warning
- Preface to the Lionsberg Blueprint