Lionsberg Adoption Curve
The Lionsberg Adoption Curve is rooted in our Current Best Understanding of how human beings progressively adopt new ideas and technologies.
Way To Adopt - Small Groups
Our Hypothesis is that adoption should be done in small groups, who can Help One Another learn, localize, and adapt the Lionsberg System in the Wise Right to their own unique Time and Space.
Group Size - 3 to 20, Average ~ 7
Positing a group size range of 3 to 20, and an average group size of 7, and 7.77 billion people adopting the system in 7 years, we have roughly a billion groups as a big target for humanity to Aim at.
Pattern of Adoption - Golden Ratio?
If adoption pattern expands along roughly the Golden Ratio of 1.61803 expansion per reciprocal cycle, we would surpass 1 billion on the 44th cycle assuming zero loss rate.
If we add is loss / attrition rates, the number of cycles changes as follows:
- 0% Loss Rate - 44 Cycles
- 10% Loss Rate - 49 Cycles
- 20% Loss Rate - 54 Cycles
- 30% Loss Rate - 61 Cycles
- 40% Loss Rate - 71 Cycles
- 50% Loss Rate - 84 Cycles
- 60% Loss Rate - 104 Cycles
- 70% Loss Rate - 138 Cycles
- 80% Loss Rate - 205 Cycles
- 90% Loss Rate - 408 Cycles
- 100% Loss Rate - The Movement Is Dead
If the Movement dies, begin again with a new group of at least 3, and never give up, no matter how difficult, dangerous, or embarrassing it gets.
To the Pattern of Adoption, a time frame must be applied.
The Aim is to hit 1 Billion Groups in 7 Years, or 2,555 days, starting in Q4 2022 and completed by Q4 2029.
To bound the time function, that would require:
- At 0% Loss Rate, a Cycle Time not exceeding 2,555 / 40 = 63.875 days
- At 90% Loss Rate, a Cycle Time not exceeding 6.26 days
Hypothesis On Loss Rate
Based on our Current Best Understanding, we have developed a hypothesis on the Lionsberg Loss Rate to experiment with,
- If we continuously improve the Quality of the 1. Community 2. Platform and 3. Lived Experience of Lionsberg, we can hold Lionsberg Loss Rate to under 20%.
Hypothesis On Expansion Rate
Based on our Current Best Understanding, we have developed a Hypothesis on the Lionsberg Expansion Rate to experiment with:
- If we continuously improve the Quality of 1. Community 2. Platform and 3. Lived Experience of Lionsberg, we can hold the Lionsberg Expansion Rate to under 42
Hypothesis On Success Rate
- If we continuously improve the Quality of 1. Community 2. Platform and 3. Lived Experience of Lionsberg...
- ...we can hold the Lionsberg Expansion Rate to under 42 days
- ...while holding the Lionsberg Loss Rate to under 20%.
- This results in 54 or fewer cycles at a Lionsberg Cycle Time of 42 or fewer days, leading to an anticipated Project duration of 54 x 42 = 2,268 or fewer days.
- 2,268 days / 365 = 6.2 years, leaving 0.8 years, or 9.6 months of float.
- _This will result in us being able to accomplish our Aim of connecting and empowering 1 billion Sovereign and Autonomous groups, encompassing 97% of humanity, around shared Goals and Values, within 7 years...
These various ratios should be monitored.
Pages that link to this page