Above The Chaos, What I Have Heard Asked Of Me
By Jordan Nicholas Sukut, 2023.01.18 (updated 2023.01.18)
A post in Above The Chaos
As we head into the New Year on our way towards the New Vision, System, Strategy, and Plan, I have asked the groups what I could do to best help facilitate and empower That Which Is Trying To Emerge.
I am writing this post to be transparent and accountable to what I have heard, to ask what I am missing, and to ask for your support in these efforts to better serve the rising movement.
What I heard from US / Canada / Europe / Australia was:
- Celebrate individual efforts that empower the whole to thrive.
- Organize a team to work out practical and prioritized next steps for 1) Lionsberg (System / Structure / Organization / Planning / Emergence / Action) and 2) the universal movement (unstructurable, messy, stories, concepts)
- Create a patterned structure for the various types of meetings we engage in based on the principles of the Lionsberg System
- Define concrete milestones and goals for the movement and for Lionsberg, and then figure out how to organize and accomplish the associated work.
- Help make visible what (everyone) is doing now and into the future
- Help make visible what (everyone) wants to do to advance the emergence and work on layers 1) the movement and layer 3) Lionsberg vision / system / structure / strategy / platform / plan
- Figure out how to reduce the number of paths where I am the bottleneck
- Create a map with action potentials around people I know, in the context of the 3 layers of analysis, and articulate how I see "us" fitting, and where there are matches and disconnects.
- Improve your communication, feedback, and tracking and closing of loops that you open.
What I heard from Africa was:
- Help pilot a system to engage and empower youth
- Help pilot a system to engage and empower women
- Help pilot a system to engage and empower communities
- Help pilot a system to build capacity among engaged citizens who desire to make a difference in society
- Help meet immediate needs, like training women to help one another survive and thrive through giving birth in areas without access to any health services or facilities
- Help tie these trainings out to basic education and training around first aid, health and wellness, nutrition, youth education, etc.
What I heard from South America was:
- Help pilot a system to engage local communities in prioritizing their issues and needs
- Help pilot a system to resource and empower high quality measurable impact initiatives addressing the most pressing issues and needs, and the highest leverage solutions to diagnose and address root causes.
- Help create training programs on soft skills, organizational skills, leadership, and systems thinking to empower community leaders and faith leaders to work together to meet needs and solve problems.
In response to these requests, I commit to the following in 2023:
- I will do my best to organize a team of teams to execute against the clear vision, strategy, and plan to serve and empower level 1, the unstructurable universal movement, and level 2, the heroic sovereign autonomous efforts, by succeeding in level 3 and forging a concrete and powerful Lionsberg System and Platform to connect, serve, celebrate and empower all.
- I will do my best to ensure that wise and practical milestones, goals, and pragmatic next steps are visible, understandable, and actionable to everyone engaged
- I will do my best to define and facilitate well-structured meetings for work and play, being and doing, community building and executing
- I will do my best to co-create maps and visualizations that make the invisible and emergent transparent visible to everyone engaged
- I will do my best to systematically reduce the number of paths that I am a bottleneck to
- I will do my best to improve my personal communication, feedback, and monitoring and closing of the loops that I open
- I will do my best to co-create and pilot a system for integrated human wellbeing and development
- I will do my best to co-create and pilot a system for integrated organizational wellbeing and development
- I will do my best to co-create and pilot a system for integrated community wellbeing and development
- I will do my best to ensure that these programs reach out to and are accessible to the women, children, and most vulnerable and disadvantaged in the hardest hit and most remote regions of the world, and that it scale down to help empower them to meet local needs, solve local problems, and take control of their own wellbeing and development
- I will do my best to co-create and pilot a recognition system for identifying and celebrating individual efforts that help the Whole thrive
- I will do my best to co-create and pilot a communication system to help create awareness throughout the network of engaged citizens
- I will do my best to co-create and pilot a work system to help us all make more coordinated progress towards our shared goals and values
- I will do my best to gather together medical professionals to develop a basic citizen led childbirth and first aid protocol and training for women and families without access to professional care
- I will do my best to gather together educators to develop a basic citizen led educational system
- I will do my best to speak, inspire, and serve the emerging movement with the fullness of my being, resources, and relationships in a transparent and accountable way
I will do my best in all these areas, and I will absolutely fail unless we do all of this together. We are made to function in community, and I confess that need your help in order to avoid failure and succeed :)
Pages that link to this page