Above The Chaos, What's Alive July 13, 2022
By Jordan Nicholas Sukut, 2022.07.13 (updated 2022.07.13)
A post in Above The Chaos.
Hello Friends and Allies,
Today we had our weekly navigation meeting.
Some very fascinating things emerged as "alive" across many domains.
We use a question that asks "What is alive / emergent for you?" to see if we can capture the Spirit or Essence of the eternal / universal that is trying to emerge through us.
When things show up as emergent or alive in multiple places, it is a good indicator of What Is Trying To Emerge.
Things that were alive today:
- The creation of a Meta Game / world game / civilization game
- Getting to know our Selves as instruments... how to truly get to know our Self as an instrument that is meant to play a part in something so much greater than us
- How to truly center our Selves and be present and at one what is longing to emerge through us
- The sense that all we have been through has been for a purpose and reason. It is as if we are all being put through various forms of "boot camp" in preparation for Where We Are Going
- Awareness of emerging New patterns
- Drinking more water
- Flow of water
- Brining water to areas of drought
- Language / Vocabulary
- Recognition that we lack language for the complexity and emergence that we are caught up in and sensing
- The need to create that New Language so that when we get stuck and disoriented in the complexity we can understand and articulate and help one another navigate
- Discerning where seemingly chaotic things can be brought into order, and where they will simply leak out in another direction if they are brought to order too soon
- The actions we can take to hold our Selves together when we feel the pressures of chaos / complexity / emergence tearing at the fabric of Being or Community
- How to work on things that are on the "song sheet" of the "symphony" that is wanting to emerge.
- New relationships, connections, projects being formed - however those energies are often being pointed away from the One Thing. Spinning out and pulling us away, rather than folding us back in to the center.
- Co-operating on projects that keep us in conversation and action while we build relationships and community